Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So Much to Do!

We are down to the wire here, and I'm starting to feel the stress. The clock is reading 3:45 a.m. and I'm tired, but just can't sleep. I keep thinking of what I need to take to China. I have a packing list, and that helps alot, but what would really help is to actually pack. We have two showings of our house tomorrow, so I'm trying to keep everything neat. One of the showings is at 7:30 tomorrow night. Ugh! That's okay! I'll start putting our gear in the suitcases tomorrow afternoon.

Many friends and acquaintances have been receiving updated information and photos of their little ones. They are all adorable! This is such an exciting time!

I have less than 2 day left of school. I am going to miss my students and our awesome staff. I have all my substitute plans written and they are on my desk, ready to go. I just have a few more parent conferences, paperwork to finalize (ugh!), and I'm ready to go.

We haven't received our passports from our agency yet. I thought they would arrive today, but no such luck. Just a minor detail!

Well, that's all for now! Sleep tight everyone!

No comments: