Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Family of 3, Soon to Get Bigger

Last night was the last night to stay in our home as a family of 3.  When we come back, we will be a family of 4.  Pretty Awesome!
 
We had a nice dinner last night with my mom, sister, and niece.  It was a fun time as they sent us off in style.  Yesterday was also the first anniversary of my dad's passing.  I can't believe he's been gone this long.  We sure do miss miss him.  I know he would have loved to have met his new granddaughter. 
 
Thank you to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Charlie!  Lucy received two wonderful presents from her aunt and uncle, two beautiful asian baby dolls.  They are sooo sweet.  I was having fun looking at all the pretty clothes we can buy for them.  Max thinks they are gross, but he's a boy.  Go figure!  I am so psyched we can start getting some girly girl things!  Also, Happy Birthday Uncle Charlie!  Hope you have a great birthday season!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Great Picture!
Safe travel.
See you in China!!