Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Latest on Lucy

It's back to work for all of us, and to tell you the truth, it feels nice to be back in a routine. Monday was very busy. I was back at school and everyone wanted the scoop on Lucy. I sent her translated medical records to our pediatrician, so that he could review them. Our pediatrician is awesome and he called us that evening to tell us that her report was boring, which translates to, "She's okay, there's nothing to worry about." I had to wait to send in our paperwork on Tueday, but at 12:15 I was standing in line at the post office. Believe it or not, the line wasn't too bad, considering it was April 15th. I checked today, and our agency had received the documents. Our agency will Fedex the documents to China and then China will extend to us travel approval. I am hoping that we will be able to travel in four to six weeks. We are definitely keeping busy here. Marc is cutting up trees tonight at our lot. He's really getting into this lumberjack thing! We had an awesome spring day and I was able to open the windows for a few hours. I think Spring arrived, at least for awhile.

No comments: