Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Blog

Well, here goes. This is my first attempt at blogging. I've thought about doing this for some time, but haven't done so. Now, I have a reason for blogging. After a wait of 2 years we may soon be getting our referral for our daughter. Yes, this has been the longest human pregnancy on record. I think that elephants gestate longer, but no matter! We've been taking a few bets around the Vosler household. Marc thinks our referral will arrive on April Fool's Day. Max thinks it should have arrived last week. Our adoption coordinator thinks that our referral will arrive on March 28th (tomorrow) and I am holding out for April 4th. I think the next week, will be a roller coaster, regardless of when we get our referral.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Pam - your blog looks wonderful! Here's hoping your referral comes very soon!